Registration and consultation accountants’ register

If you would like to become an accountant, then you may select to be an accountant adviser (accountant-administration, AA) or chartered Accountant Netherlands (register accountant, RA). When you’ve finished your training and work placement, you have to enroll in the accountants’ register of the Netherlands Institute of Chartered Accountants (Disorganized van Accountants, NBA). Following your registration, you’re permitted to utilize AA or RA . Rules of behavior and professional principles (Verordening dragged- en Brueghel’s) use to accountants.

If you would like to perform paychecks, such as auditing the yearly accounts of a public company, you will need an Audit Firms Supervision Act (Wta) permit in the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (Autoriteit Financiƫle Markten, AFM).

Record of proficiency
Should you maintain a foreign accountant diploma and you wish to practise your career in the Netherlands, then you’ll require a certification of competence in order to enroll with a accountants’ enroll. This certification can be obtained in the Committee on Exit Qualifications from Accountancy Training (Commissie Eindtermen Accountantsopleiding, CEA).

Looking for an accountant
If you’re looking for accountant adviser or a registered accountant, you are able to inspect the accountants’ enroll.

Online registration process via Message Box
You may ask to be recorded in the register of accountants. Accountants may use Message Box to obtain a statement of proficiency for accountants in the Committee on Exit Qualifications from Accountancy Training. Message Box is a secure email system which permits you as an entrepreneur to swap messages together with authorities agencies that are Dutch.